- About RCBS
- Our Mission & Philosophy
- Rajagiri History
- Executive Director’s Message
- Autonomous Status
- Rajagiri Vidyapeetham
- About CMI
- Partnering Universities
- Professional Collaborations
- Group Learning Centers
- Health Club & Sports Facilities
- International Hostel
- Rajagiri Horse Riding Academy
- Helm of Affairs
- RCBS Faculty
- Adjunct Faculty
- Visiting Faculty
- RCBS Alumni
- International Exchange MBA
- Research & Publications
- RCBS Management Journal
- Centre For Research
- Research Consultancy
- Research Training
- Research Blog
- Student Life
- Rajagiri Immersive Learning Experience
- Education Beyond the Classrooms
- Forms – Student Council
- Committees & Clubs
- Campus Celebrations
- Inflore – Management Fest
- RNBQ – Rajagiri National Business Quiz
- SPIC MACAY
- RCBS Blog
- Career Support
- Final Placements
- Summer Internship
- Rajagiri Centre for Incubation
- Industry Interactions
- Career Counselling
- Domain Certification
- Industry Visit and Concurrent Field Work
- Live Projects and Consultancy
- Professional Collaborations
- Exam Calanders
- Exam Calanders
- Admission Process
- International Students
- Application Forms
- Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Contact Us
- Certificate Verification
- Fedena ERP
- RBS Website
- Alma Connect
- Logo Imprints
- AACSB International
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The Master of Business Administration is a two year full time programme spread over four semesters and a summer internship. The first semester lays the foundation in fundamentals of management. The second semester lays the foundation in the functional areas of management. The third and fourth semesters focus on in depth knowledge in the areas of specialization. Specializations are offered in the areas of finance, Marketing, Operations and Information Systems. Keeping in mind the complexity of business, all students are required to take up dual specialization.
The MBA programme at RCBS is offered by the School of Management of Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous). The University Grants Commission granted autonomous status to Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (RCSS) in the year 2014, with effect from June 1, 2014. The curriculum under the autonomous status is designed by RCSS to enable students to evolve into professionally competent managers, ready for the challenges of any organization. The MBA programme is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Objectives of the Department
- To facilitate the development of individuals into management professionals and entrepreneurs by enabling them to acquire the required technical, human and conceptual skills.
- To provide consultancy and training to organizations to effectively realize their vision.
- To significantly contribute to the advancement of management know-how by research, training and effective dissemination.
- To train the future decision makers of society who would be able to strike the right balance between development needs and social justice.
Eligibility for MBA
- A pass in any Bachelor’s degree examination of Mahatma Gandhi University or an equivalent degree of any other University duly recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate for all parts of examination or a Master’s degree examination with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Final year students awaiting results may also apply.
- The degree must be recognized by M.G. University
The selection procedure for the programme is divided into three phases. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria undergo a three stage selection procedure.
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by Indian Institute of Managements IIMs.
- KMAT conducted by Admission Supervisory / Fee Regulatory Committee for Professional Colleges
The shortlisted candidates are called for the second and third stages of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. In addition to the CMAT/KMAT/CAT scores, a separate application form should be submitted to Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies.
Grievance Redressal Portal (AICTE) – MBA
Research & Publications (MBA)
Grievance Redressal Portal (AICTE)-MBA
To develop globally competent, value-based management professionals who are socially sensitive and empowered to lead wholesome and fulfilling LIFE
To facilitate holistic development of individuals as socially responsible managers imbued with knowledge, skills, and abilities to adapt to a dynamic business environment.
The Rajagiri History
Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (RCSS) was the first institution established under the banner of Rajagiri Vidyapeetham. Envisaged as a centre of excellence …
The campus, spanning an area of 75 acres, where the leaders of tomorrow hone their managerial skills has been well-planned and completely eludes the hustle-bustle …