• Pathfinder
  • Starfinder
  • Store
  • Organized Play
  • Community

RSS

RSS

Facebook

Twitter

Email

Community

/

Forums

/

Online Campaigns

Redelia’s Emerald Spire 2 (PFS)

(Inactive)

Game Master
Redelia

Map

Campaign Info

Gameplay

Discussion

Recruitment

Players

Characters


Search Thread

1
to 50
of
190

<< first


< prev

|

1

|

2

|

3

|

4

|


next >


last >>



GM Redelia




Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Unicorn

Please dot and delete for now.



Silver Crusade


Balin Fireforge




male Dwarf Fighter 4 | HP 38 | AC 20; Touch 10; FF 20 | F +7; R +2; W +4 | CMB+8; CMD 19 | Speed 20 ft | Init +0 | Perc +1 | Stealth: -3

Bard

“Aye laddies hello..could ya use a dwarf and his axe in thus dungeon?”



GM Redelia




Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Unicorn

Baku, Yroh, M. Reynaud, and Elado say farewell to their companions of the previous level, who are travelling back to Absalom. They spend some time around Fort Inevitable, talking with the locals. One day, they all find packages waiting for them at the Fort Inevitable Post Office. It’s the gear they requested just after their last adventure ended!

After collecting their gear, they go to a meeting with Honorary Venture Captain Embra Morsk. There, she introduces them to their new companions, sent by the Society. “Now you’ve been lolligagging around town for long enough. It’s time to get back to the Spire and explore!” Her bark is worse than her bite, however, because she lays a generous meal before you, clearly expecting you to eat before you leave.



Grand Lodge


Elado Zoros




Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 14/13/11 | F+5 R+6 W+6 | Init +9 | Perc +8 Active conditions: None

Ezren

Not one to turn a meal down, Elado partakes before we head back to the spire.



Liberty's Edge


Pig the Runt




CN Male Half-Orc | Fighter (Unbreakable) 4 | HP 40/40 | AC 22 T 13 FF 19 | F +8 R +5 W +2 (+1 vs mind-affecting, +2 vs. hex/fey/hag) | CMD 20 (23 vs. Trip & Grapple) | Init +2 | Perc +0 SM -1 | Active Conditions: Combat Reflexes

Scrapwall Fanatic

“Good food,” Pig says with his mouth full. “Pig like exploring. Make Pig good Pathfinder.”

The piebald half-orc wears a finely made breastplate that seems out of place with his other worn and weathered gear. The only other item in his possession that comes close in quality is one of his two greataxes, which he has currently left leaning against the wall (for the sake of politeness).

“Captain remind Pig of Barky Captain in Magnimar. Pig like Barky Captain.”



Silver Crusade


Balin Fireforge




male Dwarf Fighter 4 | HP 38 | AC 20; Touch 10; FF 20 | F +7; R +2; W +4 | CMB+8; CMD 19 | Speed 20 ft | Init +0 | Perc +1 | Stealth: -3

Bard

“I neva been ta Magnimar but I’ve heard that there’s bonnie mountains that way”



Grand Lodge


Yroh of the Snows




Male Half-Orc Oracle4 HP35/35 AC17/TC11/FF16 F+4 R+3 W+5 (+4/disease) CMD16 Spd30ft Init+4 Perc+0 Spell Slots: 1st/6|2nd/3 |Active Buffs: Chronicles.

Brutal Warlord

“I have not been graced with the presence of many captains. She is much like the man Valsin, in Absalom.” Yroh opines, drinking deeply from his mug. His splotched flesh may turn the stomach, but thankfully does not contaminate the food.



Silver Crusade


M. Reynard AKA Ragathiel’s Hand




Female Kitsune Chronicles

Stats:

Inv(Empcst)4|HP:38(+15)/38(+15)|AC: 20/T:12/FF:19|F:+4/R:+6/W:+6|CMB:+5|CMD:17/16FF|Spd: 30|Init:+1|Bluff:+3|Dip: +3/7|Dis.:+3/13|Acr., Apr +7|K:(All), Ling, SM.,Spcft:+8|Per.:+8/11/12/15|DD:+15|UMD:+10

Pathfinder Player Companion: Dirty Tactics Toolbox (PFRPG)

“It is good to see–“ a somewhat frail-looking Tian woman begins before the doors swing wildly to outside.

A messenger runs in with an urgent letter for Modesta and hands it to her… actually, more SHOVES it into her hand.

The messenger runs off, leaving the pilgrim a bit bewildered as she attempts to read the note.

She peers at it for a few moments, eyes widening before handing it off to the Honorary Venture Captain.

“I… need to go catch the others, ma’am. They… need me back in Absalom. Ragathiel’s Hand was supposed to go back with the others initially but they changed the orders. They’ll be back momentarily.”

Her expression is a bit sad and forlorn, much like that of someone who was about to have a Big Adventure instead being told to go back and be a clerk for a while, perhaps forever…

The message::

Honored Scholar of Goodness,

It has come to the attention of the Crusade that well-educated individuals of your stature are desperately needed in Absalom after the most recent assault upon the city, and we are extending your fellow agent’s assignment in the River Kingdoms indefinitely.

We are looking forward to seeing you in the Grand Lodge soon, so that we may compare notes of religious significance you made surrounding the events of your expedition to the Kortos foothills several months ago.

Yours in the Light,

Ollysta Zadrian

With a nod to the new arrivals she stumbles quickly out of the door to catch up with the departing Pathfinders and let one of them know to come back.

About five to ten minutes later a fox-like woman clad in nicely fashioned lamellar armor and a familiar shield to those who adventured with Raga in the Tower Ruins strolls into the room, grinning toothily. She hands off a piece of paper to Embra casually.

“Looks like you aren’t rid of me that easily.” the exuberant kitsune offers happily.

“Oh, hello new people! I’m Ragathiel’s Hand… but you can call me Raga for short… just in case we’re in a fight or something so I don’t get my head chopped off or worse while you’re trying to say something long and complicated.”



Grand Lodge


Elado Zoros




Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 14/13/11 | F+5 R+6 W+6 | Init +9 | Perc +8 Active conditions: None

Ezren

Welcome back, Raga. Your friend Reynard is a scarce commodity! Always making a scene and leaving it before you arrive. , snickering a bit.

Elado turns to the newcomers, Pig and Balin, well met, the spire has been treacherous but certainly no challenge for the likes of you. If you stay between me and the sharp ends of goblin weapons, Yroh and I will spin up a winter like they’ve never seen.



Silver Crusade


M. Reynard AKA Ragathiel’s Hand




Female Kitsune Chronicles

Stats:

Inv(Empcst)4|HP:38(+15)/38(+15)|AC: 20/T:12/FF:19|F:+4/R:+6/W:+6|CMB:+5|CMD:17/16FF|Spd: 30|Init:+1|Bluff:+3|Dip: +3/7|Dis.:+3/13|Acr., Apr +7|K:(All), Ling, SM.,Spcft:+8|Per.:+8/11/12/15|DD:+15|UMD:+10

Pathfinder Player Companion: Dirty Tactics Toolbox (PFRPG)

“Well, you know how it is with the Society, always sending the most qualified folks to the best spot they’ll fit… in theory. Honestly, I don’t know why they decided to send her out here, it’s really a bit rough for her.” Raga offers with a toothy grin.

“Maybe she’ll make it back out later? She IS kind of cute, after all, in that bookish sort of way.”

As if to change the subject, or to simply answer the grumbles of her gut, Raga turns to the spread that has been offered by HVC Morsk.



Liberty's Edge


Pig the Runt




1 person marked this as a favorite.

CN Male Half-Orc | Fighter (Unbreakable) 4 | HP 40/40 | AC 22 T 13 FF 19 | F +8 R +5 W +2 (+1 vs mind-affecting, +2 vs. hex/fey/hag) | CMD 20 (23 vs. Trip & Grapple) | Init +2 | Perc +0 SM -1 | Active Conditions: Combat Reflexes

Scrapwall Fanatic

“Yes. Mountains good,” Pig nods as he answers Balin’s comment. “Many goblins. Many secrets.”

The half-orc watches the woman come and go with peripheral interest. He is focused more on shoveling food into his mouth. “Cooked food better than rations,” he says before the kitsune enters. When she does, he pays a little more interest. “Sounds good. Pig call you Fox. More shorter.”

He grins at Elado’s greeting and then picks a piece of gristle from between his teeth.



Silver Crusade


Balin Fireforge




male Dwarf Fighter 4 | HP 38 | AC 20; Touch 10; FF 20 | F +7; R +2; W +4 | CMB+8; CMD 19 | Speed 20 ft | Init +0 | Perc +1 | Stealth: -3

Bard

“Aye goblins are everywhere. Now what’s the Spire about that we’re ta explore?”



Grand Lodge


Yroh of the Snows




Male Half-Orc Oracle4 HP35/35 AC17/TC11/FF16 F+4 R+3 W+5 (+4/disease) CMD16 Spd30ft Init+4 Perc+0 Spell Slots: 1st/6|2nd/3 |Active Buffs: Chronicles.

Brutal Warlord

“Only the surface is scratched, a dark pit that swallows all light.” Yroh answers, pausing to shred steaming meat with crooked teeth. “The squatter of the landing has given us blessing to deal with a wizard below.”

Previous character description for newcomers:

Half-orcs aren’t generally known for ‘classically beautiful’ features. Rough, square outlines combine with extra bulk to inflate the softer structure of the human form. Even so, the green flesh doesn’t tend to be putrid as long as the individual bathes. Maybe this individual does, but the dark blotches on his exposed flesh must have some explanation.

May the northern winds blow favorably… The words rumble over cracked lips, raspy and wistful. Simple arms and armor adorn the solid frame, worn hide for protection, heavy wood of a shield at his feet. Morning star and dagger hang from leather belt, while his pack props up the shield. The edges of his cloak are tattered, tears and holes speaking to the age of the road traveled.



Liberty's Edge


Baku Shaw




TN Samsaran Druid 5 | HP: 38/38 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMD: 14 | F: +6*, R: +6*, W: +9* | Init: +7 (+9 If Surprise) | Perc: +14, SM: +7 | Speed 20ft | Place Magic: 7/7; Wild Shape 1/1 | Spells 1st: 4/4; 2nd: 3/3 ; 3rd 2/2| Active conditions: None.

SL:

1/day Each: Comprehend Languages, Deathwatch, Stabilize

Island Defender

Near the door an over-sized avian creature and a slight looking man chitter back and forth. The pair quite obviously aren’t seeing eye to eye on something. Turning and swooping outside, the bird disappears into the sky.

“Fine! Be that way!” he calls out to its back.

Making his way over to the table, he sits down forcefully. “Well, she’s decided she’s got better things to do. Fine! Go save your mom from those demons then. I’ll be fine on my own!” he grumbles.

Glancing around the table, as if seeing you all for the first time, he stiffens. “Oh, uh. Hey. Sorry about that…Herra had to run some…uh…errands.”

“I’m Baku. Pleasure to be of assistance and I never turn down a free meal!” he offers, grabbing himself a heaping plateful.



GM Redelia




Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Unicorn

I’ll give you guys a bit more time to chat. Let me know if you want any NPCs to interact with or anything!



Silver Crusade


M. Reynard AKA Ragathiel’s Hand




Female Kitsune Chronicles

Stats:

Inv(Empcst)4|HP:38(+15)/38(+15)|AC: 20/T:12/FF:19|F:+4/R:+6/W:+6|CMB:+5|CMD:17/16FF|Spd: 30|Init:+1|Bluff:+3|Dip: +3/7|Dis.:+3/13|Acr., Apr +7|K:(All), Ling, SM.,Spcft:+8|Per.:+8/11/12/15|DD:+15|UMD:+10

Pathfinder Player Companion: Dirty Tactics Toolbox (PFRPG)

“Demons? Where? Can we help?” the kitsune offers between mouthfuls, a somewhat terrifying grin upon her face. “I would *love* to take the battle to some demons on behalf of the General of Vengeance!”

Giving the Samsaran a moment to respond, she’ll glance to any serving ladies nearby hopefully, giving any good looking ones a playful wink and grin before turning back to Baku.



GM Redelia




Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Unicorn

Raga notices two women serving food. One of them winks back, while the other snorts and looks away.



Silver Crusade


M. Reynard AKA Ragathiel’s Hand




Female Kitsune Chronicles

Stats:

Inv(Empcst)4|HP:38(+15)/38(+15)|AC: 20/T:12/FF:19|F:+4/R:+6/W:+6|CMB:+5|CMD:17/16FF|Spd: 30|Init:+1|Bluff:+3|Dip: +3/7|Dis.:+3/13|Acr., Apr +7|K:(All), Ling, SM.,Spcft:+8|Per.:+8/11/12/15|DD:+15|UMD:+10

Pathfinder Player Companion: Dirty Tactics Toolbox (PFRPG)

The kitsune will shift her glance to the server that winks back and waggle her tail a bit with another wink, getting up momentarily to go talk to the young lady.

“Why, hello there wonderful woman! I am Ragathiel’s Hand, but you may call me Raga if you desire. When might such a beautiful lady as yourself be getting off-shift?”

Willing to have this taken to whatever comfort levels the GM and fellow players prefer.



Liberty's Edge


Baku Shaw




TN Samsaran Druid 5 | HP: 38/38 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMD: 14 | F: +6*, R: +6*, W: +9* | Init: +7 (+9 If Surprise) | Perc: +14, SM: +7 | Speed 20ft | Place Magic: 7/7; Wild Shape 1/1 | Spells 1st: 4/4; 2nd: 3/3 ; 3rd 2/2| Active conditions: None.

SL:

1/day Each: Comprehend Languages, Deathwatch, Stabilize

Island Defender

“Oh, she doesn’t want our help. Said she’ll see me again when I’m “ready” whatever that meant… Somewhere near Cheliax in the house of some guy named Trune? or Rune…I’m not sure.” he replies. “Point is she left me without a chance to get used to the idea.”

“I mean, really? I’m still getting used to the fact that I’ve changed again…as in I died again…and I gotta deal with…” looking up, he stops suddenly and smiles.

“Oh, don’t worry guys. I’m just annoyed. It’s nothing I can’t adjust to. So…we’re gonna continue traveling downward? That big guy mentioned some kind of wizard lower in the place. You don’t have any idea what we may find do you?”



Liberty's Edge


Pig the Runt




CN Male Half-Orc | Fighter (Unbreakable) 4 | HP 40/40 | AC 22 T 13 FF 19 | F +8 R +5 W +2 (+1 vs mind-affecting, +2 vs. hex/fey/hag) | CMD 20 (23 vs. Trip & Grapple) | Init +2 | Perc +0 SM -1 | Active Conditions: Combat Reflexes

Scrapwall Fanatic

“Enemies,” Pig says matter-of-factly. With his stomach full, the half-orc starts to look antsy.

“Hey. Fox. Pig hired for exploring, not dillying for Fox.”



GM Redelia




Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Unicorn

The woman glows under Raga’s attention. “I’ve just started. If the rumors are right, you’ll be off to the Spire before the end of my shift. Stop by and look me up when you get back though, the name’s Peg.” She then leans over and gives the kitsune a flirty kiss on the cheek before walking away.

Hope we’re not making anyone uncomfortable. My limits are somewhere on the line between PG and PG 13 for this kind of stuff, fade to black as soon as that line is passed. If anyone wants a stricter line, let me know.



Silver Crusade


M. Reynard AKA Ragathiel’s Hand




Female Kitsune Chronicles

Stats:

Inv(Empcst)4|HP:38(+15)/38(+15)|AC: 20/T:12/FF:19|F:+4/R:+6/W:+6|CMB:+5|CMD:17/16FF|Spd: 30|Init:+1|Bluff:+3|Dip: +3/7|Dis.:+3/13|Acr., Apr +7|K:(All), Ling, SM.,Spcft:+8|Per.:+8/11/12/15|DD:+15|UMD:+10

Pathfinder Player Companion: Dirty Tactics Toolbox (PFRPG)

“Oh, darn.” Raga offers with a bit of a slump, then brightens. “Certainly, Miss Peg!” then ruffles fur a bit at the kiss before turning attention back to the party.



Grand Lodge


Elado Zoros




Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 14/13/11 | F+5 R+6 W+6 | Init +9 | Perc +8 Active conditions: None

Ezren

All good here but that’s a good guideline, the PG13.

Let’s get out of here before you all embarrass yourselves. The only flirting we should be doing is with DANGER!



Silver Crusade


M. Reynard AKA Ragathiel’s Hand




Female Kitsune Chronicles

Stats:

Inv(Empcst)4|HP:38(+15)/38(+15)|AC: 20/T:12/FF:19|F:+4/R:+6/W:+6|CMB:+5|CMD:17/16FF|Spd: 30|Init:+1|Bluff:+3|Dip: +3/7|Dis.:+3/13|Acr., Apr +7|K:(All), Ling, SM.,Spcft:+8|Per.:+8/11/12/15|DD:+15|UMD:+10

Pathfinder Player Companion: Dirty Tactics Toolbox (PFRPG)

“If you don’t have something to live for, what are you living for?” Raga asks with a bit of a smile to Elado, then shrugs. “Do we have any other instructions beyond the big three? Y’know, Explore, Report, Cooperate?”



Silver Crusade


Balin Fireforge




male Dwarf Fighter 4 | HP 38 | AC 20; Touch 10; FF 20 | F +7; R +2; W +4 | CMB+8; CMD 19 | Speed 20 ft | Init +0 | Perc +1 | Stealth: -3

Bard

“Aye let’s go. My axe needs a hill giants neck to chop!”



Liberty's Edge


Pig the Runt




CN Male Half-Orc | Fighter (Unbreakable) 4 | HP 40/40 | AC 22 T 13 FF 19 | F +8 R +5 W +2 (+1 vs mind-affecting, +2 vs. hex/fey/hag) | CMD 20 (23 vs. Trip & Grapple) | Init +2 | Perc +0 SM -1 | Active Conditions: Combat Reflexes

Scrapwall Fanatic

“Battle!” Pig interjects an answer to Raga’s first rhetorical question with an enthusiastic slamming of his fist on the table, which jostles the plates and bowls violently.



GM Redelia




Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Unicorn

You leave Fort Inevitable, and travel through the woods. You come to the Spire, and find more goblins on the ground level. They seem to expect you, and so ignore you. You overhear an argument about who has to each the purple cheese this time. You make your way down the stairs downward you found before, and then a landing. A steeper stairway goes down from the landing. The steep stair descends through solid bedrock for fifty feet before ending in a stone-lined room. A large stone door stands directly south of the stair, a small alcove lies to the east, and another door to the southeast is slightly ajar. An extinguished torch rests on the floor of the alcove.

I need you guys to roll perception checks (later times I’ll roll them for you, but this time you should do it) and also choose a marching order and any other standard procedures you want to use to keep things moving. Please also make sure you can access the map and move your token on it.



Silver Crusade


M. Reynard AKA Ragathiel’s Hand




Female Kitsune Chronicles

Stats:

Inv(Empcst)4|HP:38(+15)/38(+15)|AC: 20/T:12/FF:19|F:+4/R:+6/W:+6|CMB:+5|CMD:17/16FF|Spd: 30|Init:+1|Bluff:+3|Dip: +3/7|Dis.:+3/13|Acr., Apr +7|K:(All), Ling, SM.,Spcft:+8|Per.:+8/11/12/15|DD:+15|UMD:+10

Pathfinder Player Companion: Dirty Tactics Toolbox (PFRPG)

Raga must have had one of the goblins tutor her in Goblin or simply picked it up that quickly on the last excursion.

Goblin:

“Bos Grulk sai go deel donsters. We watch for picklz an’ food. Meibee bryng bac!”

Perception Check:

Perception(+3 if trapish): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

The kitsune keeps an alert eye out, and is willing to be at the front of the party for checking for dangers. She’s not quite as well armored as she was previously, but she’s not in bad shape.



Liberty's Edge


Pig the Runt




CN Male Half-Orc | Fighter (Unbreakable) 4 | HP 40/40 | AC 22 T 13 FF 19 | F +8 R +5 W +2 (+1 vs mind-affecting, +2 vs. hex/fey/hag) | CMD 20 (23 vs. Trip & Grapple) | Init +2 | Perc +0 SM -1 | Active Conditions: Combat Reflexes

Scrapwall Fanatic

Dice:

Perception: 1d20 – 1 ⇒ (9) – 1 = 8

Pig carries his finely made great axe over one shoulder as he descends the stairs, the blade threatening anyone standing too close to him when he makes turns. He sniffs the dungeon air and looks around the room at the base of the stairs.

“Eh.”



Liberty's Edge


Baku Shaw




TN Samsaran Druid 5 | HP: 38/38 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMD: 14 | F: +6*, R: +6*, W: +9* | Init: +7 (+9 If Surprise) | Perc: +14, SM: +7 | Speed 20ft | Place Magic: 7/7; Wild Shape 1/1 | Spells 1st: 4/4; 2nd: 3/3 ; 3rd 2/2| Active conditions: None.

SL:

1/day Each: Comprehend Languages, Deathwatch, Stabilize

Island Defender

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

Falling in line with the group, the man keeps his eyes out for danger. Spotting the goblin about makes him a bit jumpy. ‘Well, this is new…never encountered a goblin that didn’t want to kill me.’ he considers.

As they near the entrance, he pauses and digs a small chipped rock from his pack. “Luminous.” he mutters, letting the now glowing fragment loose to float about his head.

“Well, onward and downward it seems. We’ll see if our luck from the upper level holds out for us.”



Silver Crusade


Balin Fireforge




male Dwarf Fighter 4 | HP 38 | AC 20; Touch 10; FF 20 | F +7; R +2; W +4 | CMB+8; CMD 19 | Speed 20 ft | Init +0 | Perc +1 | Stealth: -3

Bard

Balin follows the others and looks around.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

“Aye let’s hope our luck holds. I can follow Pig if you folks don’t mind?”

@GM fyi I have a dwarven long axe and it has reach.



GM Redelia




Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Unicorn

Balin, is that one of the weapons that can also be used in closer, or is it reach only?



Silver Crusade


Balin Fireforge




male Dwarf Fighter 4 | HP 38 | AC 20; Touch 10; FF 20 | F +7; R +2; W +4 | CMB+8; CMD 19 | Speed 20 ft | Init +0 | Perc +1 | Stealth: -3

Bard

it has the reach quality so yep.

from the SRD:

Reach: You use a reach weapon to strike opponents 10 feet away, but you can’t use it against an adjacent foe.



Grand Lodge


Yroh of the Snows




Male Half-Orc Oracle4 HP35/35 AC17/TC11/FF16 F+4 R+3 W+5 (+4/disease) CMD16 Spd30ft Init+4 Perc+0 Spell Slots: 1st/6|2nd/3 |Active Buffs: Chronicles.

Brutal Warlord

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 12

“Lead on, friends. The snows shall guide your steps.”



Grand Lodge


Elado Zoros




Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 14/13/11 | F+5 R+6 W+6 | Init +9 | Perc +8 Active conditions: None

Ezren

percentage: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Elado walks in to the dungeon with his head on a swivel. Eyes up and hands up ready to blast an enemy.



GM Redelia




Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Unicorn

Balin, do you still have the dwarven bonus to perception to notice unusual stonework?

Raga, Balin, and Elado all see a secret door out of the room you are in. There is an extinguished torch on the floor right in front of it. The door across the room from the stairs is locked.

OK, guys, which way?



Liberty's Edge


Pig the Runt




CN Male Half-Orc | Fighter (Unbreakable) 4 | HP 40/40 | AC 22 T 13 FF 19 | F +8 R +5 W +2 (+1 vs mind-affecting, +2 vs. hex/fey/hag) | CMD 20 (23 vs. Trip & Grapple) | Init +2 | Perc +0 SM -1 | Active Conditions: Combat Reflexes

Scrapwall Fanatic

Dice:

Perception: 1d20 – 1 ⇒ (12) – 1 = 11

Pig strides forward and listens at the door that is cracked open.

Assuming that nobody is in there speaking at a conversational tone or engaged in battle…

He slowly open s the door and peers inside.



Liberty's Edge


Baku Shaw




TN Samsaran Druid 5 | HP: 38/38 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMD: 14 | F: +6*, R: +6*, W: +9* | Init: +7 (+9 If Surprise) | Perc: +14, SM: +7 | Speed 20ft | Place Magic: 7/7; Wild Shape 1/1 | Spells 1st: 4/4; 2nd: 3/3 ; 3rd 2/2| Active conditions: None.

SL:

1/day Each: Comprehend Languages, Deathwatch, Stabilize

Island Defender

“Hmmm…didn’t see that there.” mumbles Baku. Whispering to Pig, “You hear anything there meat shie…err friend?”

Spotting the more visible door, he steps forward and listens. “We wouldn’t want to get caught between group of them…”

Listening…:

Perception (Listen at the door): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

Reminder – an ioun torch is floating around my head. If we get concerned about things seeing my light source, just tell Baku to hide it.



GM Redelia




Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Unicorn

Guys, there are three ways out of this room other than the way you came in. There is the locked door right in front of Baku, the visibile door right by Pig, and the secret door which is marked with an S.



Silver Crusade


Balin Fireforge




male Dwarf Fighter 4 | HP 38 | AC 20; Touch 10; FF 20 | F +7; R +2; W +4 | CMB+8; CMD 19 | Speed 20 ft | Init +0 | Perc +1 | Stealth: -3

Bard

yeah I do

Balin looks around the area.

perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14



Grand Lodge


Yroh of the Snows




Male Half-Orc Oracle4 HP35/35 AC17/TC11/FF16 F+4 R+3 W+5 (+4/disease) CMD16 Spd30ft Init+4 Perc+0 Spell Slots: 1st/6|2nd/3 |Active Buffs: Chronicles.

Brutal Warlord

“Our cause was well served in taking that which was hidden before. Let us open the secrets the snows have revealed to us.” Yroh rumbles, moving closer to where Baku indicated.



Liberty's Edge


Pig the Runt




CN Male Half-Orc | Fighter (Unbreakable) 4 | HP 40/40 | AC 22 T 13 FF 19 | F +8 R +5 W +2 (+1 vs mind-affecting, +2 vs. hex/fey/hag) | CMD 20 (23 vs. Trip & Grapple) | Init +2 | Perc +0 SM -1 | Active Conditions: Combat Reflexes

Scrapwall Fanatic

GM Redelia wrote:

Guys, there are three ways out of this room other than the way you came in. There is the locked door right in front of Baku, the visibile door right by Pig, and the secret door which is marked with an S.

Barring anything a Perception roll of 11 might warn him about, Pig is opening the door he went to.



Silver Crusade


M. Reynard AKA Ragathiel’s Hand




Female Kitsune Chronicles

Stats:

Inv(Empcst)4|HP:38(+15)/38(+15)|AC: 20/T:12/FF:19|F:+4/R:+6/W:+6|CMB:+5|CMD:17/16FF|Spd: 30|Init:+1|Bluff:+3|Dip: +3/7|Dis.:+3/13|Acr., Apr +7|K:(All), Ling, SM.,Spcft:+8|Per.:+8/11/12/15|DD:+15|UMD:+10

Pathfinder Player Companion: Dirty Tactics Toolbox (PFRPG)

“Finding the hidden road upstairs was really, really helpful on our last trip. Folks usually don’t put traps behind hidden doors, but leave them on the obvious routes… and if there’s a torch lying there it’s probably bait to get folks to go that way.”

The kitsune starts looking to open the secret passageway, and hopefully save the party a lot of trouble.

Perception, Disable Device if needed:

Perception(+3 for traps in addition to roll): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 Disable Device: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20



Grand Lodge


Elado Zoros




Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 14/13/11 | F+5 R+6 W+6 | Init +9 | Perc +8 Active conditions: None

Ezren

Elado concentrates on Detecting Magic as he follows the group.

Elado casts Mage Armor as he re-enters the dungeon.



Silver Crusade


Balin Fireforge




male Dwarf Fighter 4 | HP 38 | AC 20; Touch 10; FF 20 | F +7; R +2; W +4 | CMB+8; CMD 19 | Speed 20 ft | Init +0 | Perc +1 | Stealth: -3

Bard

“Secrets or not. Let’s hope there’s no goblins lurking around”



Liberty's Edge


Pig the Runt




CN Male Half-Orc | Fighter (Unbreakable) 4 | HP 40/40 | AC 22 T 13 FF 19 | F +8 R +5 W +2 (+1 vs mind-affecting, +2 vs. hex/fey/hag) | CMD 20 (23 vs. Trip & Grapple) | Init +2 | Perc +0 SM -1 | Active Conditions: Combat Reflexes

Scrapwall Fanatic

“Why? Goblins fun to fight,” Pig comments.



GM Redelia




Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Unicorn

You looks carefully around the room, and find nothing more. You do not find any traps on the secret door. You do not hear anything from the door, but you do perhaps smell a faint whiff of rotting flesh.

You open the secret door, and find a tiny passageway. On the other side of the passage is what appears to be the ‘back side’ of another secret door. You check for traps, and when you find none, you open the door.

You look around the room.

perception checks:

Pig: 1d20 – 1 ⇒ (10) – 1 = 9
Baku: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
Raga: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Yroh: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Balin: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 bonus for stonework
Elado: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

A curving wall of glowing green crystal bulges out into this chamber from one corner. A stout wooden table stands along the wall opposite it. On the table lie three rotting human corpses and the remnants of a moon spider. One of the human corpses has had all of its extremities severed, and its torso has been opened to reveal the internal organs. Another dismembered corpse has moon spider legs sewn onto the stumps in place of the removed limbs, all of which are neatly arranged near the rest of the moon spider. A bucket full of reeking, old blood sits on the floor under the table, and needles with lengths of silken thread attached are stuck in a hand-sized block of bloodstained wax atop the table.

Raga notices a huge presser plate, probably part of a trap, in the center of the room.

Two potions of cure moderate wounds are lost in the clutter atop the worktable. There are six long needles in the wax, and 3 feet of waxed silk is threaded through each of them. A scroll tube on the table holds 2 scrolls with spells and a parchment similar to the one you found upstairs.

Just so we are clear, the perception I rolled was to look around the room in general. You may look more closely at specific locations or for specific things still.



Grand Lodge


Elado Zoros




Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 14/13/11 | F+5 R+6 W+6 | Init +9 | Perc +8 Active conditions: None

Ezren

Elado takes special interest in the scrolls and bucket of blood.

perc: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11



Liberty's Edge


Pig the Runt




CN Male Half-Orc | Fighter (Unbreakable) 4 | HP 40/40 | AC 22 T 13 FF 19 | F +8 R +5 W +2 (+1 vs mind-affecting, +2 vs. hex/fey/hag) | CMD 20 (23 vs. Trip & Grapple) | Init +2 | Perc +0 SM -1 | Active Conditions: Combat Reflexes

Scrapwall Fanatic

“Huh? We go that way?” Pig querries before leaving the hall door and heading through the secret door.

“Pretty.” He places a hand on the green wall.



Liberty's Edge


Baku Shaw




TN Samsaran Druid 5 | HP: 38/38 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMD: 14 | F: +6*, R: +6*, W: +9* | Init: +7 (+9 If Surprise) | Perc: +14, SM: +7 | Speed 20ft | Place Magic: 7/7; Wild Shape 1/1 | Spells 1st: 4/4; 2nd: 3/3 ; 3rd 2/2| Active conditions: None.

SL:

1/day Each: Comprehend Languages, Deathwatch, Stabilize

Island Defender

Eyeing the scrolls, Baku casts a quick spell. “Lets see what we have here, yes?”

Cast Read Magic

Confident with the arcane writing, he moves to the table with the experiment and takes a good look on what had been done to the creatures. “This isn’t right.” mumbles the man. “There is nothing about what was done here that should be….it’s just wrong!”

Dice:

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27
What was done here?: 1d20 ⇒ 20
If its a heal check, +4. K Nature would be +7

1
to 50
of
190

<< first


< prev

|

1

|

2

|

3

|

4

|


next >


last >>

Community

/

Forums

/

Online Campaigns

/

Play-by-Post

/

Redelia’s Emerald Spire 2 (PFS)

All Messageboards

Want to post a reply?
Sign in .